View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 11:28 PM   #8
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Considering that you're quite a number of versions behind on Calibre, which has received a number of updates specific to Kobo, why not upgrade Calibre and try again...

Oops. Had I seen David's post above I wouldn't have bothered. Must have opened this a while ago and just got around to responding while looking at other threads.

Worse yet, I thought the version I had just downloaded this week was .98, not .9.8 so thought you had .91, not .9.10 . Apologies. Just kill me now.

Last edited by TechniSol; 12-17-2012 at 04:14 AM. Reason: I'm an idiot...
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote