View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 06:19 PM   #223
hyphenreader
Connoisseur
hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: iPhone [Hyphen Reader]
Quote:
Originally Posted by enaid1 View Post
I started using Hyphen and I like how many controls it has per book...is there any way to change the font (preferably, the size) of the names of books on the Shelf? I prefer to look at the books as a list, but the titles are so hard to read.
No, there currently isn't any way to change the font size in that part of the app. There should be though - improving that aspect is one of my goals for Hyphen 2. Are you using Hyphen on an iPad or iPhone?
hyphenreader is offline   Reply With Quote