View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 10:49 PM   #217
hyphenreader
Connoisseur
hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: iPhone [Hyphen Reader]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdanzie View Post
I need some help please, I just started using Hyphen on my iPad Pro. When I tried to add books by clicking on Add Books>More>Calibre Companion; the error message comes up ""Failed to launch Calibre Companion" The document picker "Calibre Companion" failed to launch (4099)". This is also happening on my iPhone 6S Plus.
Glad to see you got my email reply.

Can anyone else that uses Calibre Companion confirm this issue?
hyphenreader is offline   Reply With Quote