View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 01:23 PM   #11
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Too quiet, if you know what I mean.

I'm actually getting my work done and on time.
my heavens, we can't have that ! quick someone, hit him with the [US] stick !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Heatwave in the UK - temperature in the low 20s - too hot to type...
here it's 27° it's like summertime. plus it's a holiday. i really had no choice but to go and have drinks on a terrasse with friends, i'm sure you'll understand. why are you working ? doesn't the UK celebrate the 8th of may (end of the war - 1945) ? or do you just celebrate it on another day ? (y'all always have to be *different*, can't do anything like the rest of us....)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadW View Post
Ok, call me a noop, but how do I get user-classified?
i would never call *anyone* a noop. (i might call you a n00b. but only if i'm sure you won't take it badly). as for getting user-classified, be careful what you wish for....
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote