View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 11:25 AM   #38
wold
Zealot
wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Lux 5, Libra 2, PRS-T2N
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by GerReader View Post
Update 24.04.2021. V 0.7.7
Furthermore, (update 12.3.2021: should be fixed now) this post reported that the app isn't working on a Touch Lux 5. As I haven't heard anything more from that user, I'd like to ask people here who own a Touch Lux 5 to test the app, and confirm if the app really crashes on that device or not.
Works for me with 0.7.8 nightly. The icon appears as "@SGTPuzzles".

Quote:
Originally Posted by GerReader
Thanks, thats very important to know. Most probably caused by the lower screen resolution of your device (the Touch Lux 3 has 758 x 1024 px resolution). I see also that the font size seems to be too big, and some game names are cut short ("BlackBox" -> "BlackB").
Isn't it also due to the status bar (with time/icons)? The chess app does away with it, but perhaps it was never updated or something
wold is offline   Reply With Quote