Thread: FIRE vs TABLET
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 04:13 PM   #120
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilikins View Post
On the Coby, I used Aldiko (it comes with it, and most tablets I've seen out there do), and experimented with Moon Reader and a couple of others, but always came back to Aldiko. I can't remember what apps came through Coby's AppsLib and which were taken from Market. I think you could get Kindle, Nook, and Kobo, but I won't swear to it. If not, you could pretty much sideload anything, the only trick was Market, since it looks for a licensed device.

PDFs are crummy on a 7-inch screen, I'd imagine they would be better on an 8-inch. And this is another long post ...
You should try Mantano. It's wonderful! I've tried them all. I know it's the price of a paperback but It's well worth it but they do a have a free trial you can try before buying. It looks like I am going to have to buy it again at the google market because thanks to Amazon's delay in validating apps I wont get the new version for a very long time.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote