View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 02:00 PM   #33
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Cool

Strangely enough, there seem to be more ressources in French for Seneca. I found "on the shortness of life" for free and several other books for 2-3 euros. But as I said, for this kind of writing I believe notes are really useful, and I don't think any of those cheap or free versions have them. But the free one includes the original Latin text. Not very useful for me though.

But tonight, rather than reading, I think I will watch another episode of The Origins of Christianity. I love that series
Is that an old series? The name sounds familiar. Who does it?
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote