View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 03:30 PM   #304
toomuchreading
Groupie
toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-T1
Extract ISBN update removes marks for books

kiwidude:
Thank you for this plugin. It has been very helpful in fixing up my library. I wanted to point out that I recently found an issue with your plugin and the 'mark book' function of Calibre. When Extract ISBN finds an ISBN that needs updating in a book, and you happen to have books marked, when the update is complete, all your marks are then removed as well. I have had two behaviors happen. I just finished testing with 3 books marked. The first two did not have any ISBN's to update but the third did. I ran your extract ISBN plugin, and after being prompted to update my books, all but the book being update had their marks removed (that book just happened to be the last in the list of three). This proved to me that the plugin was in conflict somehow with the mark book function of Calibre. The previous time is noticed this, all marks (over 200) were removed, and I was left with no marked books after the update function of Extract ISBN.
Your help in resolving this would be appreciated. If you need more information, or help testing, let me know and I will do my best to assist.

Last edited by BetterRed; 02-29-2016 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Remove tiny font
toomuchreading is offline   Reply With Quote