View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 09:42 PM   #29
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
THIS THING ON??? TESTING! TESTING!!

So I am IGNORING the message about this thread being old at the bottom of the screen and trying to follow the spirit of this thread that the Great and Wonderful Dr. Drib has so generously sanction and NOT start a new thread.

I should have MY FIFTH NOVEL ready for pre-readers by this coming weekend. Its around 100k words long. It is in the same universe (and same time period as the fourth book) as my other books but it has been written with the first time reader in mind so you do not have to know the series to read it. Thanks to the magic that is Calibre I can provide EPUB or MOBI for your reading pleasure.

The book is a PG rated fantasy story told in a sci-fi setting. So yes, wizards in space. I am looking for pre-readers that can give feedback with regards to...

1) Characters - stay consistent and grow as appropriate.
2) Scenes, places, and etc all work
3) Laws of Nature/etc are honored (that is laws of the given universe)
4) Pacing
5) Plot holes/logic jumps
6) Over all opinion
7) Consistency, Consistency, Consistency
8) If you have read the other 4 books - review for fit in overall universe

I am NOT looking for line editing, typos, grammar, spelling, etc. I will not turn that down, but I know they are in there as the book as not gone to editing yet.

I will supply a Smashwords coupon for the book to all pre-readers post release, and I am willing to throw in a Smashwords coupon for my current omnibus to anyone that actually provides useful feedback in this exchange. (last time I had several disappear and never heard from, so this is extra incentive).

The book will be going to a professional editor the second week of October - so it would be great if I cold have feed back before then. Release is planed for early December.

SO PM or EMAIL me or drop by my site and use the contact forum. Heck, if you live near by stop by my office with a milkshake.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote