View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 12:02 AM   #16
Polyphemus
I am not The Stig
Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK-3g; PRS-350; Galaxy Tab 7.0+; Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysJeepMan View Post
Out-of-the-box, the KFHD is fairly limited. Usable, but limited. But when rooted, it makes a terrific Android tablet. Comparing the N7 and a rooted KFHD side-by-side, the KFHD wins out, in my opinion of course.
I've got a first generation Fire, that I have rooted, and a GTab 7.0 Plus that has also been rooted. Both are running Jelly Bean (CM10). Comparing them side by side, the Fire is almost a smooth and quick as the GTab. If the GTab did not have the microSD card slot and the Fire was lighter, the advantage would have gone to the Fire.

The Fire is a really good 7" tablet once it's free of the Amazon interface.
Polyphemus is offline   Reply With Quote