View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 07:36 AM   #22
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
I have a question: is FlightCrew embedded in Sigil 0.3.0, or is it still a separate program??
Still separate. It will be embedded in Sigil some time after 0.3.0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Question :

I've downloaded FlightCrew-gui-0.7.0-Windows-x86_64-Setup.exe on two separate occasions and they appear in my 'downloads list'. Norton Internet Security is preventing my access to the .exe file, to run it.

Is this a problem anybody else has had ?

Edit : Norton has quarantined the file....
It's a false positive. There is no malware in FlightCrew. You can always build from source if you doubt me.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote