View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 03:45 PM   #18
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
But you are a thriller aficionado, Catlady! I doubt there is much that scares you.
Yes, but my thrillers are really suspense. I rarely read horror. Possibly Coraline would have scared me as a child, but as an adult I was disappointed.

Quote:
I on the other hand am afraid to read Shirley Jackson and am scared of Stephen King for life since reading It in the 80s. I have to watch horror movies in the day time!
I gave up on Stephen King long ago, though I liked Carrie and a few books after that. After I while I decided his stuff was just dumb: e.g., a short story called "The Mangler" was totally laughable and cartoonish.

Shirley Jackson, though, is fantastic.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote