View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 10:19 PM   #10
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
In case anyone missed the free pre-order of this last month, it is free and available now at amazon.

Closure: An eShort Story by John Lescroart and M. J. Rose [Simon and Schuster] - include adult themes and language

http://www.amazon.com/Closure-An-eSh...dp/B00C8UHUZI/

Quote:
Publication Date: April 30, 2013
From two bestselling masters of suspense, a gripping, erotic story about a female assassin whose unsettling past comes back to haunt her…

Beautiful twenty-something Lucy Delray has spent two months in therapy when she says to her psychologist, "When I destroy someone...I don’t feel anything." An avenging angel who lures men into her bed and then kills them, she qualifies this shocking confession: "I only kill men who deserve it. Who have done the unforgivable. Who need to be punished." But when Lucy lures an influential man from her childhood back into her life—a painter she befriended when she was only seven years old—the charming temptress may be committing the ultimate crime: letting a long-buried secret interfere with the job at hand…