View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 12:52 PM   #67
Anarel
Evangelist
Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: K1, GKDX, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
That sucks big time. Microsoft still supports Windows XP, and I'm still getting updates to Vista, so what gives with Amazon? That's not exactly a selling point!

There's a difference between support and enhancement.

If you have a problem with your k1, they'll help you through it. Amazon hasn't removed any of the k1 help pages of information.

But adding new features, such as the collections/pdf/password protection isn't really support, it's an upgrade, an enhancement.

Also, the k1 works differently than the k2- even just the way the menus and options are laid out differently due to the scroll-bar navigation as opposed to the k2's joystick. You couldn't just throw the code from the k2 onto the k1 and expect it to work.

I think it's a shame, and I'd hope that they'd at least try to offer k1 owners something in the way of better organization... or at least explain why it cannot be done.
Anarel is offline   Reply With Quote