View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 06:00 AM   #11
playful
Mammal
playful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmos

Device: Onyx Note Pro, Kindle DXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I'm tempted to say, garbage in, garbage out. Either use the Toxaris Word addon for the export from Word or use DiapDealer's DOCX import plugin in Sigil.
A semi-colon in a file name is not garbage — that's a valid character for a Windows file name. In fact the script takes great pains to convert h1 tags to valid file names, for instance forward slashes get converted to ∕ (an alternative unicode slash), etc.

Thank you very much for mentioning those add-ons. This project does not come close to touching Word, but I'll try to keep those in mind if I do something from Word at some future stage. (I guess I'd have to motivate myself to write some kind of book, or just help someone with that?…)

Last edited by playful; 07-12-2020 at 06:02 AM.
playful is offline   Reply With Quote