View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 07:54 AM   #13
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Interesting a Kindle phone, would finally allow me to read on a phone. Ever since my employer upgraded my berry from the old version that I had to my current version I have not been able to use my phone as a reader. I used to like that function so that on days when I had a lot to carry around with me I could leave the kindle at home and use the phone for the same job. However the small screen is somewhat of a dis-incentive to do that.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote