View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 07:59 PM   #10
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg View Post
As for news, Amazon is fairly secretive. They don't usually announce new models until a month or so before they will be ready for sale.

I like the Kindle Keyboard, which was released on August 27, 2010. Amazon still sells it. Subsequent models have pluses and minuses. The current model (Paperwhite) has poorer 3G internet options, is more difficult to dissassemble for servicing, has half the memory, and lacks audio features. To compensate, the new one has built in glo lighting and a faster processor. I'd say it got worse, but YMMV.
It also has higher screen resolution and a longer battery life...for a pure e-reader, I think the changes are a significant improvement. To each their own...
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote