Thread: New logo
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 09:20 AM   #9
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
could you redo that poll ? my answer of choice is not listed.
Only if I implemented pdf files as a worldwide standard for ebooks and insisted on more stringent DRM (preferably with something painfully subcutaneous). Steve Jobs is an idiot.

Also, the Kindle is ugly and should be banned.

I love the new MobileRead logo though. It's practically perfect in every way (I might get a tat'!)

Cheers,
Marc (who is shortly to bed, shortly to rise, makes a man...kinda surly, at least until his first coffee)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote