View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 06:54 PM   #823
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynevans View Post
It would be nice to be able to switch from reading on the iPad with Marvin to reading on my N7 with Moon+ and have it auto sync positions via Dropbox...
You know, no matter how nice that would be -- and I love Moon+ Reader --, it's nothing compared to how ultra-nice it will be to have Marvin available for Android as well. Moon+ Reader as the -- in my opinion -- best Android e-reader just lacks some of Marvin's advanced functionality -- let me only mention again what I hold to be Marvin's no. 1 competitive advantage: ability to export/import/restore/merge/share highlights/notes/bookmarks (and coming up now, vocabulary lists) with a single tap of your finger.