View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 10:44 AM   #1
Storm27
Connoisseur
Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3S, android phone
M-EDGE case for Pocket Pro?

I asked this question in the deals and offers thread about M-EDGE, but realised I would probably have a better chance of finding someone who knew the answer in this forum.

I have the bebook mini (so the same hardware as the pocket pro) and I'm using the STYLZ case which I like a lot; however I'm not comfortable carrying it in anything other than a small well packed handbag. Ideally I would like something like a Tuffluv leather cover which entirely encased the device for when I want to throw it in a backpack etc, but failing that I'm interested in either a solid case or a neoprene sleeve with a substantial amount of padding. So I'd like to know whether a case designed for the Sony PRS300 would fit my mini. Unfortunately both M-EDGE and Case logic are very expensive to get delivered to Europe, even if I was certain they would work. M-EDGE’s current offer makes that a bit more reasonable, but it's not a good deal if the case wouldn't work when I got it.

So my question is whether anyone is using either of these two cases for the pocket pro and if so how well they fit and how sturdy they are --
http://www.medgestore.com/products/prs300-latitude.psp
http://www.medgestore.com/products/prs300-touring.psp
(The latitude jacket looks as if it would be more useful, but it relies on straps across the corner of the device, so the difference in size between the Sony and the bebook might be more critical.)

Any information would be very much appreciated!
Storm27 is offline   Reply With Quote