View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 12:03 PM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
It's of little use if they "normally do not send personal replies to feature requests or bug reports". Even if they "read each and every message". A bug report or feature request needs feedback, at the very least of the confirmed/denied type. Otherwise you may as well be talking to a wall.

I've always found companies that have these "send us bug reports but we won't reply in any way" policies see them as more of a checklist item, so people can't complain that they don't have it. I'm not saying Adobe is like this, but I am saying this kind of behaviour is annoying, frustrating and above all, counterproductive.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote