View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 09:42 AM   #69
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
There should not be a 'name=' in the anchors anymore but 'id='. I specifically replace them. I will check it out tonight and will have it solved tonight.

*Update*
I have checked and I cannot reproduce this. All my test documents with references work as intended in both an browser as in Sigil. There are no 'name=', but only 'id=' in the links. If your results are different, I would like to receive the word document so I can run it through the debugger.

Last edited by Toxaris; 11-27-2013 at 02:22 PM.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote