View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 10:12 AM   #44
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle

Ok, so I've been a total hermit lately, but at least my lack of social life is counterbalanced by happy publishing news.

A Starscape Slightly Askew, originally published in the Writing for Charity anthology, is now available in kindle format*. This was intended as a standalone story, but I found the narrative style so delightful and the relationship between the sisters so intriguing that I've decided to come back to it. I'm working on a second story from Kittyhawk's point of view, with adventures from the perspectives of Raven and Sparrow to follow.

The Twelve Tomorrows and Beyond the Sun anthologies have hit the market, both with an ebook option. The author lists on these books are pretty impressive, so they'd be worth checking out even without my contributions.

Still on track to complete the novel this year. Everybody cross your fingers that I can finish revisions and entice my dream agent to read the manuscript. This is the year. This is the year. THIS IS THE YEAR!

Aaaaaand... another Dark Expanse story: Castles in the Sky is now live on the game's web site, integrated into the info packet on Galactic History. A rollicking space opera featuring a distraught sixteen-year-old who has been evicted from her alien foster family, the story is freely available to anyone with a web browser. Deception, betrayal and ray gun battles abound.

*Astute readers will note that some of my fiction is now appearing under the slightly modified byline of N. Ellen Fulda. This is a branding decision to help separate my serious, scientifically stringent stories from the more lighthearted and adventurous stuff.
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote