View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 06:58 PM   #8
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Did you remake this image? It has too few shades of gray. The post internally has plenty of gray shades but the source must not have.

Dale
Yes, I did. I thought it might help to get the pdf and do a snip of the image with the Windows Snipping Tool.

Since Jelby's post yesterday I went back to the Internet Archive. Although I couldn't find a 'Raw' set of files anywhere I did find another version, downloaded the ePub file, and unzipped it to get at the images it contained. Most of the images seem better, but I've attached another image
which seems even worse. The scene is in an inn at night, and to my untutored eye looks awful. I know it doesn't look good, but don't know how to fix it.

I've seen and happily used other images I got from Internet Archive ePub files for other MR ebooks, but they looked a lot better than these.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	picture4.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	107542  
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote