View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 09:11 PM   #25
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
thanks CW

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
+1 just means "I support / agree with what I just quoted". Internet shorthand.

OneNote is part of the full version of office. Info here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/onenote/ Kind of along the same lines as Evernote, a free program that does similar things. You can use it to collect and organize information, make outlines, that sort of thing.

I use it to compile policy documents and training materials, which I then export to Publisher (also part of Office) for formatting.

I don't use it for writing projects, though. I use the features in Scrivener for that.
Thanks for the explanation.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote