View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 07:01 PM   #491
drewh
Connoisseur
drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
great stuff Heather - will cross fingers for you too! Where did it say new, on the 'Invoice' link under My Orders? My yellow tinted refurb said new BUT maybe that doesnt mean anything re condition.

The guy with me did the same re asking me to try stuff... after the first thing, I said politely that this was definitely a screen issue and if they didn't mind I wanted to replace it - but thanks for the help. Worked well as it was then replaced no more questions!
drewh is offline   Reply With Quote