View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 08:24 PM   #475
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
Hm. I just see that you can't actually save using the evaluation version.

I just assumed that this was possible. Assumption is the mother of all.... ******. As with most of my software, I got it through an educational account to which I still occasionally have access because of doing courses and short studies; I didn't try the evaluation version up to now. I must check if the program is still allowed to be used after my current course ends. (Luckily, that was the case with Photoshop, so I jumped at the chance to get it, together with Lightroom, 1,5 years ago.)

Sorry to raise your expectations a bit too much
Well, bummer. Thank you for the heads-up. I've still got my Adobe programs to sift through, so not all is lost.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote