View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 03:48 PM   #32
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle

I'm pleased to announce that my space colonist culture clash story, "A Soaring Pillar of Brightness", has sold to Bryan Thomas Schmidt's BEYOND THE SUN anthology, to be published by Fairwood Press this July. Other authors in the book include Mike Resnick, Kristine Kathryn Rusch, Jason Sanford, Nancy Kress, and Robert Silverberg.

Also of note: A small film company in India has purchased movie rights to "Movement". It will be only a short film, intended for film festivals, so no Hollywood glamor attached. But hey. Film rights!

On the Hugo/Nebula front, suspect I won't have anything on the ballot this year. My most likely candidate is Godshift, primarily because it deals with a premise I haven't seen done before. It's not as strong emotionally as "Movement", though, and may not appeal as well to readers. But never fear. "Recollection", which sold last week to an upcoming TOR anthology edited by Eric Choi and Ben Bova, is scheduled for publication this year. And THAT one is a worthy successor to "Movement" in every way.

Last edited by Nancy Fulda; 01-29-2013 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Dang typos. Arrrrgh!
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote