View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 01:08 PM   #187
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Thank you Gauri. I am not sure in what respect the red things are important. I do not understand exactly what you want to demonstrate. (Now, after you have edited the post, I understand better.)
The entry is however an interesting example (any you can find many of this kind) for the fact that many pieces of information of the source dictionary have been included in the kobo dictionary, irrespective whether they have any function in the Kobo environment or not. The only variants that the dictionary engine makes use of are "êtes" and "êtres". The remaining variants are just a waste of space and processing time (at least up to FW 2.1.5; I cannot say anything beyond 2.1.5). These "superfluous" information can of course be useful if you use the data outside of the Kobo reader.

Last edited by tshering; 01-05-2013 at 01:28 PM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote