View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 08:01 PM   #194
artbatista
Groupie
artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
Thanks for the advice everyone. What I really need to do with the PDFs is convert them to RTF in Calibre, then manually edit, and convert to either ePub or mobi, its just I don't have the time..........

Right now they are on hold until I get an iPad mini, with a retina screen (I have an iPhone 5 so no way could I live with the current mini screen).
You may find this hard to believe, but I found from personal experience, that for text PDF files, Mobipocket creator is the best PDF to other format converter I have seen.

Much superior to Calibre.

Try it, and you can then convert the MOBI files to ePub if you wish.

Nothing to be done for image PDF files....

You can find it here:

http://www.mobipocket.com/en/Downloa...sp?Language=EN

Cheers

Art