View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 02:30 AM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majal Kita View Post
The desktop icon.
Wow, that did ad it to the library. But, it didn't get sent to my Kobo Touch. And I can't see a way to delete it from the library.
Quote:
I read somewhere within this forum some time ago that this isn't possible with the KT. Has the issue been since resolved?
That is a furphy. About the time the 2.0.0 firmware was released a check and warning about on the database version on the Touch was added to calibre. No actual function was changed in the driver. Nor had then been any for many months. If you followed the instructions in the warning, everything would work the same.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote