Thread: Suggestion
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 08:19 AM   #13
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
ricky : if it's any consolation to you, i tried to add my pin to the map, and i'm pretty sure i ended up in texas. i couldn't tell you why, i didn't understand a thing.

actually, now that i think about it, maybe that is part of the plot by texas to take over the world, starting with mr... that makes sense...

(resistance is useless !)
Hey, let's meet for a beer! Maybe I'll let you in on our plans - so long as you don't tell everyone about them.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote