View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 11:25 AM   #47
geoffwood
Addict
geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT+K4T+PRST1
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Why would you get a 2 year old phone? In this day and age, 2 years is an eternity.
Maybe because a two year old iPhone, unlike most Android Phones, is running the current OS and is upgradeable to IOS6. Now in the world of Android, you have a point. Jelly Bean is released and yet most phones are just now getting upgrades to ICS.

I'm no FanBoy, I have Android, IOS and Symbian phones, but I'll admit that iPhones have a much longer shelf life than their competitors.
geoffwood is offline   Reply With Quote