View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 03:47 PM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptaker View Post
I have about 8 libraries that I use to keep track of books for different kindles in use. I switch between the libraries when I am adding books to them for future reading by members of my family.

What is "A/V/M that you mentioned?

I will review what I have added to my computer in the past but that is a long list of program updates and new software. That is an impossible job.

Any other way to find out what keeps the program crashing? Should I use a separate calibre with each library?

If it is a library, how do I discover what book or books are causing the crash? The crash can occur when I am adding to one of four main libraries. The others have not been added to recently.
Anti-Virus Anti-Malware or whatever that is inserting itself in between Calibre an its files

I think we can (mostly) rule out M$ updates, most of us keep those current.
Same goes for the popular Secrity software.: There would be others that are running the same.

Have you checked the failing DB's?
Are ALL the failing Libraries on a Local drive?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote