View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 11:50 AM   #62
dadioflex
Dyslexic Count
dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Advent Vega, iPad, iPod Touch, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
There's a difference between taking on board opinions which differ from one's own, and talking to people politely. It is possible (and, dare I say desirable?) to be able to hold civilised conversations even with people who do hold differing viewpoints.
Starting from the assumption that I'm right, and that the effort required to convince someone they are wrong will be more work than can ever be justified, I tend to mischief. The majority of people lack the comprehension to even know when they're wrong - but I don't need to tell you that. I've often felt that we share a very similar mindset and a strikingly similar disdain for wilful ignorance.
dadioflex is offline   Reply With Quote