Thread: Just got Boox
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 06:11 AM   #1
KunoK
Connoisseur
KunoK will become famous soon enoughKunoK will become famous soon enoughKunoK will become famous soon enoughKunoK will become famous soon enoughKunoK will become famous soon enoughKunoK will become famous soon enough

Device: Gen3, Boox 60, K3, Sony T1, Sandra has a Sony505, 650, K3
Just got Boox

I just got my Boox 60. It includes the leather case. What it doesn't include is this: A Manual, a downloadable manual in english on onyx-international.com, English instructions on how to get it working with a dictionary, an SD card, which is needed to install a dictionary.

I have bought an SD card and found the descriptions I needed using google. I now have it working, but I can't help thinking that it is not really a finished product I have bought.

The Bebook Neo cost 329, where Boox costs 299 eur, but the Neo comes with a manual on the device and the same is downloadable from their website.

I have some questions for Neo owners. Does the Neo come with a dictionary? Does it come with instructions on how to install a dictionary? I am just trying to figure out if there is some added value packaged with the Neo. Not for my own sake, but potential buyer might be interested.
KunoK is offline   Reply With Quote