View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 11:27 PM   #16
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Pro 11 & Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryhermit View Post
I mean, 3x5 at 300 dpi is 900x1500. My Pixel 4a's 12mp camera shoots at like 3000x4000, which is more than capable.

(That said, it's not the megapixels, it's how you use them.)
Thanks so much for clarifying! I didn't know that you just multiply inches by dpi! Yes I agree it's how you use the megapixels! I should be able to use my Pixel 3 for this particular project. In addition, I'm going to be studying more and see about getting a point and shoot camera for other projects.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote