View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 11:01 PM   #41685
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
With my luck, I'd take the bottom hub for the same reason(s) as you, and I'd get some huge oversexed pair over me, humping like horny hippos all night long.
A friend in the UK described taking the Chunnel years back to Paris and checking into a hotel to try to sort through personal issues, and feeling that a different environment from home might assist. (The issues were romantic, and I knew the guy she was involved with as well as her. That it didn't work out came as no surprise.)

She's trying to fall asleep, but an extremely amorous couple are fornicating coming up the stairs, and then in the hall, and then in the room next door, and are the noisy "Oh, God, yes!" types. Cue a brief rest and a quick shower, and they're noisily at it again, and then again. She was considering trying to yell at them in her best less then fluent French. I suggested she should have done so in Russian, in which she was more fluent. She thought that was a lovely idea she wished she'd thought of,. as it would likely get the point across and be a big satisfying public row that seems dear to Russian hearts.

She's all in favor of enthusiastic sex, but not next door when she's trying to sleep...
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote