View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 10:41 PM   #41684
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
With my luck, I'd take the bottom hub for the same reason(s) as you, and I'd get some huge oversexed pair over me, humping like horny hippos all night long.

Honestly...for ages, I thought that these were some kind of post-apocalyptic nightmare vision of a hotel room. Silly me. I don't mean to sound like some old fogey, but, jeeeze. I'm glad for you, tho, Rumple, if this will be fun for you!!!

Hitch
LOL. The humping, horny hippos remark brought back memories of university in the UK. The first year we were there two classmates fell in love and tried to keep it secret. I outed them by complaining about the noise in his room, which was one floor up from mine. They tried to be quiet but those box spring beds were noisy!

Mind you, if I get a top pod I will probably get a couple fighting. Which is what I had during my second year. Our rooms were about eight by twelve feet, it had a sink, wardrobe, single bed, big desk, desk chair, coffee table, low chair and a trash can. There was barely enough room for one person. But a couple decided to save money and share a room (which wasn't even allowed). Which resulted in many and loud fights.

It's something I want to have done at least once. Looking at it I would say this hub is only slightly smaller than the cabin I had on the boat to Newcastly-upon-Tyne, though I did have my own teeny, tiny bathroom. I do hope the sound insulation is better than on the boat, though.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote