View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 04:54 PM   #41672
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Oh, Rumple...I'm sorry to hear that, but honestly, after your last post, I'm relieved for you AND I'm relieved for Luca. It didn't sound like Luca's quality of life was very good, and I know, all too well, how hard it is to make that decision on behalf of a pet--which, obviously, can't speak to you and say, "FFS, let me die already, wouldja?!"
I know it's best for Luca. They (mostly the vet) let it go on too long. We've had to make hard decisions with pets we've had. Luckily we had a great vet, he wouldn't have let it go on for this long. Poor Luca didn't have a good last six months and I'm angry with the vet for letting it go on so long and talking my friends into keep trying new things.

But yes, I'm also relieved that I don't have the responsibility of a very sick dog. And I do feel guilty about that.
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote