View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 03:59 PM   #6
petrovich
Connoisseur
petrovich can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.petrovich can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.petrovich can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.petrovich can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.petrovich can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.petrovich can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.petrovich can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.petrovich can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.petrovich can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.petrovich can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.petrovich can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I wonder if it's waterproof. Probably, I'm guessing. Also wondering how long before Walmart gets them. (Probably the 16th.)
Well, it's just two weeks to wait. If it's waterproof and has SD slot or 32GB on board -- then it was my mistake to get KOA2
petrovich is offline   Reply With Quote