View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 12:21 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Moderator Notice
To avoid hijacking the previous thread I moved posts to new thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
DoctorOhh - my Calibre icons don't look like yours. Did you do something custom to get them to look that way?
Yes I changed the icons that are used by calibre. I also customized my toolbars and menus to get them to where I like them. You'll notice that I also use the Favourites plugin by Kiwidude, customized to my liking. Kovid has given us a great deal of flexibility to tweak things to our tastes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
I am on version 0.9.11 so it is the latest version of Calibre but noticed that your icons look so much better. Help? Thanks!
You can change the icons that are used by calibre as well as what icons are shown by what toolbar. I posted about some available icon sets for calibre here.

Update: Also as of this version you can easily change all columns in your book list to one color with a basic rule. I'm experimenting with green. I had changed the Rating column (stars) to green a while back. You can set the rules by going to Preferences - Look and Feel - Column coloring tab. Other tabs under look and feel alter the interface too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	my_favourites_menu.jpg
Views:	1419
Size:	332.6 KB
ID:	98177   Click image for larger version

Name:	my_context_menu.jpg
Views:	1145
Size:	333.3 KB
ID:	98178   Click image for larger version

Name:	calibre.jpg
Views:	928
Size:	460.6 KB
ID:	98180   Click image for larger version

Name:	calibre2.jpg
Views:	717
Size:	349.2 KB
ID:	98997  

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 01-07-2013 at 10:34 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote