Thread: $13 eReader?
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 06:27 PM   #84
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
thanks, pre-rendered and Cached doesn't really mean the same thing. I see now how they really meant 5 books total. I wonder how long a book they are allowing. 5 is a funny limit not a real good binary number. 7 would be better.

Dale
They probably meant cached from the phone or from a computer. I assume the device can show one page at a time when it is transferred from the phone.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote