View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 08:13 AM   #35
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Ereader-store.de is back in stock and I really want a reader replacement for my dead DR800 and the M92 still looks like the best contender but this thread can put a damper on anyone's enthusiasm :/ It's really great to see Booxtor's reassuring attitude and I'm not worried about the warranty guarantee but I wish we could just forego sending the ereader to and fro. I know Booxtor can't check the screens himself but surely Onyx could and save themselves a lot of hassle.

Sorry, moaning without good reason here. It's like the bad old days when LCD screens had horrid numbers of hot/dead pixels and you just wondered why they couldn't check for that at the plant.
Seems some unknown company from far away lands found someone stupid enough to peddle the stuff for them - who in turn found someone stupid enough to buy ...
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote