View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 11:12 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jomaweb View Post
Or can anyone recommend me any tool to convert from PDF to MOBI in a fairly succesful way?
First read this sticky post about converting PDFs to other formats.

In my experience you are better off leaving any programing books in PDF format or buying it already formatted as a mobi book. I don't think you'll find a tool to do what you want because PDF is a print format and Mobi is a reflowable format designed to be viewed on various size screens with various font sizes.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote