View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 01:28 AM   #31
danwdoo
Groupie
danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1k1ng1001 View Post
But more to the point, I prefer Linux to Windows. These days, it's easier to install Linux than it is to install windows!
Not to get off topic, and I know Linux is making great strides in this area, but have you ever installed Windows 7? It's quick and incredibly simple and takes almost no user interaction. It's nothing like XP was. People do forget that XP is a 10 year old OS, and so comparisons of it to any modern OS aren't going to be particularly relevant. That said, I like many of the new Linux builds these days and love the competetion in the OS market as it benefits everyone.
danwdoo is offline   Reply With Quote