View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 08:09 PM   #7
7hir7een
Reader of Books
7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Basic (11th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
I am curious about something. I have my 2nd replacement coming tomorrow. In the case it is also worse then the 1st replacement, I will do the same and keep #1. But can I use the return label they emailed me in this case? Will it matter if I am returning replacment #2 instead of #1?

I'd rather not have to contact them again as I have phone "issues". And chat didn't work out so well when I tried it for the 2nd replacement.
Uh, I went ahead and did this. Hopefully it won't mess anything up. I didn't want to have to juggle 4 Kindles. And so far, out of the 3 I had, the original was the best. So I didn't want to send it back, and sent a replacement back in its place. Surely they'll figure it out. But since you haven't done so yet you may want to try the chat to ask them. Honestly, I assume the rep will just get really confused about what you are asking them

I should also note that my first two replacement e-mails didn't say "I've created an authorized return label that may only be used for the return of this kindle." like my third. If yours has this line, I'd definitely tell them your plans just to make sure nothing bad happens.

Anyway, fingers crossed for #4, which should show up on Wednesday. Good luck with yours. I hope it's satisfactory!
7hir7een is offline   Reply With Quote