View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 10:04 AM   #11
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Wow, thanks Davidfor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
OK Mrs_Often, just remember that you asked
I do, and I'm glad I did!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Still here? I think that is it. That is probably a lot more than you wanted to know, but there it is.
Yep, nope, the exact amount I wanted to know. I like to understand how things work. Thanks. Will save me a LOT of messing about with changing cover sizes and manually editing all the titlepage.xhtml files.

I still find it strange though, that the first images the KT genereates for a new book don't just properly fill the screen in sleep mode (or in the thumbnails). Stupidness.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote