View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 06:51 PM   #47
Andy_D
Connoisseur
Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Set the UI font size to “Large”.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
Go to settings-accessibility and use large there for display size.
I have always wanted to be able to change the font for the home screen library in list mode and the font in the experimental browser on my Voyage.

The only font controls on my Kindles (basic 2015 and Voyage 2016) control the fonts for books/docs or a separate one for pdf's, but not the UI, i.e. the library home screen in list mode.

Both Kindles are now on 5.8.11. I don't have an accessibility option in settings. Is this something exclusive to the new Oasis or firmware newer than 5.8.11? If it's a question of FW, can it be applied to the Voyage?

One of the only complaints about my Voyage is that the fonts for the experimental browser and library list are too light. Even the Basic has a bolder UI font. I actually read articles in the exp. browser and if I use article mode, the font weight is excellent, but article mode only guesses at what text it should display or ignore and often truncates real content. Most articles in "web mode" are unreadable on the Voyage and borderline readable on the Basic. Being able to change these fonts would be major.
Andy_D is offline   Reply With Quote