View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 09:25 AM   #6
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by drofgnal View Post
The classic 'doomed to repeat' novel would be War and Peace concerning Napoleon's invasion of Russia which Hitler decided to repeat with the same disastrous results of Napoleon. I've read it 3 times so I won't nominate it, but I'm looking....
I'd love a goad to reread War and Peace, but I would expect participation to be very low indeed if somehow it made it past the goalpost!
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote